Dedan Kimathi Saint in Living Color.
“THE AFRICAN CHE”
Dedan Kimathi Waciuri – (31 October 1920 – 18 February 1957)
February 18th, 2019 marks 62 yrs since Field Marshall Dedan Kimathi was executed for leading the revolutionary independence movement know has the MAU MAU against the British colonial regime in East Africa, Kenya.
Lived his life with heroic virtue and died a martyr in the faith and service for freedom, for his country and people…enough for him to be considered and elevated into sainthood. (in our eyes)
We have remixed our original abstract design to honor and canonize the life of Saint Dedan Kimathi with a limited edition crewneck, featuring this rare majestic resorted image of him in living color taken at Nyeri hospital after his capture by security forces. Sixty years on his spirit continues to reach out from his unmarked grave in our continued struggle for self-realization and justice proving that You can kill a revolutionary but you can never kill the revolution.
Legends Never Die…THEY MULTIPLY!
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Top-quality soft fleece durable premium crewneck
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Shipping Time (Expedited) 3-7 Business Days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
|Width (inches)||21 ¾||23 ¾||25 ¾||27 ¾||29 ¾|