Dedan Kimathi Saint T-shirt
“THE AFRICAN CHE”
February 18th, 2019 marks 60 yrs since Field Marshall Dedan Kimathi was executed for leading the revolutionary independence movement know has the MAU MAU against the British colonial regime in East Africa, Kenya.
Dedan Kimathi Waciuri – (31 October 1920 – 18 February 1957)
Lived his life with heroic virtue and died a martyr in the faith and service for freedom, for his country and people.
Elevating him into sainthood. (in our eyes)
We have remixed our original abstract design to honor and canonize the life of Saint Dedan Kimathi with a limited edition (LE) T-shirt re-lease, featuring this rare majestic image of him taken at Nyeri hospital after his capture by security forces. Sixty years on his spirit continues to reach out from his unmarked grave in our continued struggle for self-realization and justice proving that You can kill a revolutionary but you can never kill the revolution.
Legends Never Die…THEY MULTIPLY!
This premium quality t-shirt will keep size and color after many washings. Made from comfortable and luxurious soft durable fine jersey fabric,
- 100% Cotton.100% combed cotton for a super soft hand feel.
- 30 singles thread weight
- Fine jersey Slim fit
- Made in the USA, sweatshop-free
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Shipping Time (Expedited) 3-7 Business Days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
- Smart t-shirt technology. Download the app to scan and interact with content on artwork.